CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

blogg

I don't know what to blog about, so I'll just tell you some updates...

We just got unlimited text messageing.
If you didn't know already, the Altantis team returns! lol, its an inside joke.
We're currently enjoying a short vaca.
I just got sunburnt.
Mom's eating chip & dip.
I'm typing.
Dad's sleeping.
Its dark outside.
We're in Okaloosa Island.
It's 35 degrees warmer here than Salem...
Last week I took the explore test for high school.
I just ordered a Christmas present for mom.
It's cold outside.
Today I went snorkeling in the coldd ocean [[while it was 65degrees outside]]
I still don't know why I did.
Some vacationers stole some items of our condo.
It was some gem clips and a little hand painted lizard statue that was a house warming gift from Chad&Ell.
Mom's hiccuping...
I'm bored.
And tired.
I think I'm going to go to sleep...
lol, heres that update ya'll wanted.
Ya, I know, our life is pretty boring.
Anyway, see you guys in a couple of weeks hopefully.
=]

1 comments:

The Schaefer Family said...

Thanks for the update! I'm sure your mom will be glad to know you told everyone about her hiccups. I'm actually eating chips and dip too. I know you have some pictures of you and Bay when you were in Florida. See if you can post some of those. Your mom said you have at least one where ya'll are playing guitar hero.

Of all the things to steal!! It had to be the housewarming from Chad and Eleanor! You can also post a few Christmas present ideas that want (or send them in e-mail). I'm going to try to finish up early this year. (meaning at least a week before Christmas!!)